There is always something to do in Brasher Falls, New York! The community offers a variety of kid friendly activities throughout the year. The Brasher Falls Public Library hosts a weekly story time and also offers a summer reading program. The village park has a playground, picnic tables, and walking trails. A Splash Pad is open in the summer months at the park, and the Brasher Falls Fire Department hosts an annual car show. The Brasher Falls United Methodist Church has an Easter Egg Hunt and the Brasher Falls Civic Association sponsors an annual Halloween party. The Maple Festival is held each April, and the Christmas in Brasher event is held the first Saturday in December.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brasher Falls, New York
1. Fun World – This is an indoor playground that features a variety of fun activities for kids of all ages. There are inflatable bounce houses, a giant slide, a arcade, and more. This is a great place to let your kids burn off some energy on a rainy day.
2. Cinemagic Theaters – This movie theater is specifically designed for kids and families. They offer a variety of family-friendly films, as well as special events like sing-alongs and story time showings.
3. Splash Pad at Cannonsville Reservoir – This is a great spot to take your kids to cool off on a hot summer day. The Splash Pad is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is free to the public.
4. Tri-town Speedway – This go-kart track is perfect for kids who love to race. They offer single and double karts, so younger children can ride with an adult.
5. Brasher Falls Dam – This dam is a popular spot for fishing, picnicking, and hiking. There is also a small playground located here, making it a great spot to take the kids for an afternoon outdoors.
6. The Village Green – This park is located in the center of Brasher Falls and is a great place to take the kids to run around and play. It features a playground, a basketball court, a picnic pavilion, and more.
7. Walker Lake – This is a great spot for fishing, swimming, and boating. There is also a playground located here, making it a great spot to take the kids for an afternoon outdoors.
8. Fort Ticonderoga – This fort is a popular tourist spot, but it’s also great for kids. They offer a variety of kid-friendly programs and activities, as well as a Junior Ranger program.
9. The Adirondack Museum – This museum is perfect for kids who love history. They offer a variety of kid-friendly exhibits, as well as a Junior Ranger program.
10. The Lake Champlain Maritime Museum – This museum is perfect for kids who love boats and shipwrecks. They offer a variety of kid-friendly exhibits, as well as a Junior Ranger program.