There are many kid friendly things to do in Braintree, Massachusetts. Some of the most popular kid friendly attractions include the following:
The Jenney Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of Braintree. They offer many different exhibits that are sure to interest your kids.
The Braintree Farmers Market is a great place to take your kids on a Saturday morning. They can try different fruits and vegetables and even get a free piece of cake from one of the vendors!
The Braintree Bike Path is a great place to take a leisurely stroll with your kids. They can explore different parts of the city and even stop to feed the ducks at the pond.
There are also many different parks in Braintree that are perfect for kids. They can run around and explore, and you can even have a picnic lunch while you’re there!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Braintree, Massachusetts
1. Visit the Braintree Independence Day Celebration – This event is held every year on July 4th and features a parade, live music, food, carnival games, and more.
2. Go to the Braintree Farmer’s Market – The Braintree Farmer’s Market is open every Wednesday from June to October and features locally grown fruits, vegetables, and other goods.
3. Attend a performance at the Northshore Music Theatre – The Northshore Music Theatre is a professional musical theatre located in Braintree that offers family-friendly performances throughout the year.
4. Visit the South Shore Natural Science Center – The South Shore Natural Science Center is a nature museum that offers environmental education programs, hikes, and other outdoor activities.
5. Explore the Storrowton Village Museum – The Storrowton Village Museum is a living history museum that features a variety of historical buildings, exhibits, and activities.
6. Attend an event at the Memorial Hall – Memorial Hall is a historic performance venue that hosts a variety of concerts, plays, and other events throughout the year.
7. Go swimming at the Middle School Pool – The Middle School Pool is open to the public for swimming during the summer months.
8. Play mini golf at putt-putt – There are two miniature golf courses in Braintree that are open seasonally.
9. Ride the Braintree Trolley – The Braintree Trolley is a free trolley service that runs throughout the town.
10. Visit the Braintree Historical Society – The Braintree Historical Society is located in a historic house and features exhibits on the town’s history.