In Brady, Texas, there are many kid friendly things to do! One example is the Heart of Texas Children’s Museum. The Heart of Texas Children’s Museum is “an educational facility whose mission is to provide a place where children can learn about the world around them through hands on exhibits and programs.” Another kid friendly activity in Brady, Texas is visiting the Brady Zoo. The Brady Zoo is “a small family-owned zoo that features over 150 animals from all over the world.”
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brady, Texas
1. Take a scenic drive down the Pecan Valley River Scenic Drive.
2. Visit the Jimmie Rodgers Museum.
3. Take a hike through the Caprock Canyons State Park and Trailway.
4. Go fishing at the O.H. Ivie Reservoir.
5. Visit the Heart of Texas Country Music Museum.
6. Play a round of golf at the Brady Municipal Golf Course.
7. Go swimming at the Blue Hole Park.
8. Take a horseback ride through the scenic Hill Country.
9. Visit the historical Fort Griffin State Historic Site.
10. Go camping at the Davis Mountains State Park.