There are many kid friendly things to do in Bradner, Ohio. Bradner is home to a variety of parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of family-friendly businesses and attractions. Families can enjoy a day at one of the city’s many parks, such as Spray Park, Memorial Park, or Eastman Park. There are also a number of playgrounds located throughout the city, including the new Splash Pad playground at Eastman Park. Bradner is also home to a number of businesses that cater to families, such as the Bradner Library, the Bradner Community Center, and the Bradner Children’s Museum. And, of course, no trip to Bradner would be complete without a visit to the Bradner Zoo, one of the most popular family attractions in the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bradner, Ohio
1. Head to the Bradner Community Park to enjoy a playground, pavilions, a walking trail, and a fishing pond.
2. Have a picnic lunch at the scenic Mogadore Reservoir Park.
3. Attend a baseball game at the Bradner Stadium, home of the Bradner Bedford Bluebirds minor league team.
4. Visit the Bradner Public Library for story time, crafts, and a variety of children’s programming.
5. Learn about the local history at the Henry Stambaugh House Museum.
6. Go swimming at the Lakeview Park Beach.
7. Take a walk or bike ride along the Ashland Rails to Trails.
8. Try your hand at fishing at the Wayne Reservoir.
9. Play a round of miniature golf at the Fun Spot Family Fun Center.
10. Get up close and personal with farm animals at the Richland County Fairgrounds.