There are many kid friendly things to do in Bradley, West Virginia. One popular activity is visiting Henry Horton State Park. The park offers hiking, fishing, and camping opportunities, as well as a playground and a wide variety of animal encounters. Another great option for kids is the Science Museum of Western Virginia. The museum features interactive exhibits on a variety of topics, including space, dinosaurs, and the human body. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds throughout Bradley, perfect for a day of outdoor fun. And of course, no trip to Bradley would be complete without a visit to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The asylum offers tours, ghost stories, and a chance to explore one of the most haunted locations in the state.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bradley, West Virginia
1. Spend a day hiking through the West Virginia State Parks.
2. Visit the East Fork State Park.
3. Take a scenic drive through the mountains.
4. Go fishing in one of the many rivers or streams.
5. Go tubing down the New River.
6. Take a dip in the Summersville Lake.
7. Play a round of golf at the Pipestem Resort State Park.
8. Visit the Hawk’s Nest State Park.
9. Spend a day horseback riding.
10. Go shopping in the many small shops in Bradley.