There are many kid friendly things to do in Bradley, Illinois. The city has a variety of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. There are also several museums, zoos, and other attractions that cater to families. In addition, Bradley offers a number of annual events and festivals that are perfect for kids. Some of these include the Pumpkin Festival, the 4th of July Parade, and the Christmas in the Park celebration.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bradley, Illinois
1. Visit the Children’s Museum of Illinois: The Children’s Museum of Illinois is a wonderful place for kids to explore and learn. They offer hands-on exhibits, educational programs, and a variety of special events.
2. Take a train ride on the Peoria Zoo Train: The Peoria Zoo Train offers a fun and educational way to see the zoo. The train takes you on a tour of the zoo, giving you a close up look at the animals.
3. Visit the Peoria Riverfront Museum: The Peoria Riverfront Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the Illinois River. The museum offers exhibits, films, and educational programs.
4. Go on a scenic boat ride: A boat ride on the Illinois River is a great way to see the river and the scenery. There are a variety of boat tours available, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.
5. Play at the Murray Baker Park Playground: The Murray Baker Park Playground is a great place for kids to play. The playground has a variety of play equipment, including a climbing wall, zip line, and swings.
6. Visit the Wildlife Prairies State Park: The Wildlife Prairies State Park is a great place to see a variety of wildlife. The park offers guided tours, wildlife watching opportunities, and a variety of educational programs.
7. Attend a performance at the Peoria Civic Center: The Peoria Civic Center is a great place to see a variety of live performances. The center offers a variety of concerts, plays, and other events.
8. Go ice skating at the ice arena: The ice arena is a great place to go ice skating. The arena has a variety of public skating times and offers classes for all levels.
9. Play in the park: Bradley has a variety of parks, including the Murray Baker Park, which offers a playground, basketball courts, and a swimming pool.
10. Go on a nature hike: Bradley is home to a variety of nature trails, which are great for hiking and exploring.