The Village of Bradford, New York is a wonderful place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep your little ones busy. The Bradford Public Library offers many programs for children including story time, art classes, and book clubs. The Bradford Municipal Pool is open to the public from Memorial Day through Labor Day and is a great place for the kids to cool off and make new friends. There are also several parks in Bradford where you can picnic, take a nature hike, or just relax and enjoy the fresh air. For the adventurous family, Bradford is home to the zipline and rock climbing park, Bradford Woods. Whatever your interests, you are sure to find something to do in Bradford that the whole family will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bradford, New York
1. Visit the American Museum of Natural History: The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s largest and most renowned museums, attracting millions of visitors each year. The museum houses more than 32 million specimens, including fossils, minerals, plants, animals, human remains, and human cultural artifacts. The museum’s collections are so vast that only a fraction of them can be on display at any given time.
2. See a Broadway show: Bradford is home to many Broadway theaters, making it a great destination for theater lovers. Broadway shows are world-renowned for their high-quality performances and stunning production values. Seeing a Broadway show is an unforgettable experience for both kids and adults.
3. Go to the top of the Empire State Building: The Empire State Building is one of the most iconic skyscrapers in the world. Standing 1,454 feet tall, the Empire State Building offers stunning views of New York City from its Observation Deck on the 86th floor.
4. Visit the Statue of Liberty: The Statue of Liberty is one of America’s most iconic and recognizable landmarks. Visitors can take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the statue up close. There is also a museum on the island that tells the story of the statue and its role in American history.
5. Ride the subway: The New York City subway system is one of the oldest and largest in the world. Riding the subway is a great way to get around the city, and it’s an experience that kids will love.
6. Visit Central Park: Central Park is one of the most famous parks in the world, and it’s a great place to spend a day with kids. The park has plenty of grassy areas to run and play, as well as a zoo, a playground, and a carousel.
7. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride: Horse-drawn carriage rides are a romantic way to see New York City, and they’re also great for kids. Carriage rides are available in Central Park and around many of the city’s other landmarks.
8. Go ice skating: New York City is home to many ice skating rinks, making it a great place to go ice skating in the winter. Ice skating is a fun activity for the whole family, and it’s a great way to stay active during the cold months.
9. Visit the Museum of Modern Art: The Museum of Modern Art is one of the world’s most famous museums, and it houses an impressive collection of modern and contemporary art. The museum is a great place to take kids, as they’ll be sure to find something that interests them.
10. See the lights of Times Square: Times Square is one of the most popular tourist destinations in New York City, and it’s famous for its bright lights and giant billboards. Times Square is also a great place to people watch, and it’s sure to be a hit with kids.