If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Boxtel, Netherlands, you’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of things to keep little ones entertained. For starters, the Boxtel Youth Museum is a great option for any budding historians in the family. Alternatively, take them to Boxtel Zoo to see some of their favourite animals up close. If the weather is nice, the Valkhof Park is perfect for a picnic lunch followed by a run around in the playground. For something a bit different, why not visit the Maxima chocolate factory to learn about how this delicious treat is made? Whatever you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a great time in Boxtel.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boxtel, Netherlands
1. Visit the Boxtel War Memorial: The Boxtel War Memorial is a great place to learn about the history of the town and pay your respects to those who fought for it.
2. Have a picnic in the park: Boxtel is home to several parks, perfect for a summer picnic lunch.
3. Go for a bike ride: With plenty of trails to explore, Boxtel is a great place to go for a peaceful bike ride.
4. Visit the Boxtel Museum: Learn about the history of Boxtel at the local museum.
5. Play in the playground: Kids will love the playgrounds scattered around town.
6. Go for a swim: Take a dip in one of Boxtel’s many pools or lakes.
7. Rent a boat: Explore the canals of Boxtel from the comfort of your own boat.
8. Go fishing: Boxtel is home to several ponds and rivers, perfect for a relaxing day of fishing.
9. Take a hike: There are plenty of hiking trails to explore in and around Boxtel.
10. Visit the Boxtel Zoo: See all your favorite animals up close at the Boxtel Zoo.