There are plenty of fun things for kids to do in Bowthorpe, United Kingdom. The town has a variety of parks and playgrounds for children to explore, as well as a number of museums and galleries that are perfect for rainy days. Kids will also love visiting the local animal farm, where they can meet and pet a variety of animals. For something a little different, Bowthorpe is also home to a number of trampoline parks, perfect for an active day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bowthorpe, United Kingdom
1. Walk or ride a bike along the River Yare.
2. Visit the Elizabeth Park and Nature Center.
3. Take a tour of the Norfolk Broads National Park.
4. Play in the soft sand at Great Yarmouth Beach.
5. Visit the Wildlife Trust’s Conyer’s Nature Center.
6. Feed the ducks at Eaton Park.
7. Run around in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace.
8. Climb to the top of the Norwich Castle Keep.
9. Go ice skating at the Winter Wonderland in Norwich.
10. Visit the Dragon Hall medieval trading centre.