If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Bovina, Texas, you’ll find plenty of options. For starters, the city has a number of parks that are perfect for a day of play. Breckenridge Park, for example, has a playground, a walking trail, and a pavilion. There’s also Willow Park, which has a splash pad, a playground, and picnic areas. If your kids are into sports, they can join a youth league at the Bovina recreational complex. And if they’re looking for something educational to do, they can visit the Bovina Museum. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Bovina.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bovina, Texas
1) Go to the Bovina Public Library. The library has a wide variety of books, movies, and video games for kids to enjoy.
2) Check out the Bovina Museum. The museum has a variety of exhibits on the history of Bovina and the surrounding area.
3) Take a hike on one of the many trails in Bovina. There are trails of all difficulty levels, so there’s something for everyone.
4) Go fishing at one of the many lakes in Bovina. Some of the lakes are stocked, so you’re sure to catch something.
5) Play at one of the many parks in Bovina. The parks have a variety of playground equipment, basketball courts, and picnic tables.
6) Go swimming at the Bovina Aquatic Center. The center has a pool, a water slide, and a kiddie pool.
7) Play miniature golf at The Loft. The Loft is an indoor miniature golf course that also has arcade games.
8) Go bowling at Bovina Lanes. Bovina Lanes is a family-friendly bowling alley that also has arcade games.
9) Play laser tag at The Battle Zone. The Battle Zone is an indoor laser tag facility that is great for kids.
10) Have a picnic at one of the many parks or lakes in Bovina. Picnicking is a great way to enjoy the great outdoors.