Boulder, Wyoming is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the area, such as hiking and picnicking in the stunning Yellowstone National Park, exploring the fascinating geological formations at Grand Teton National Park, or skiing and snowboarding in the nearby Snowy Range.
In Boulder, kids can also enjoy the many museums and art galleries, such as the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, the Wyoming Dinosaur Center, or the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. There are also plenty of opportunities for kid-friendly fun at the many festivals and events that are held throughout the year, such as the Laramie County Fair, the Wyoming State Fair, or the Boulder County Farmers’ Market.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boulder, Wyoming
1. Go hiking in the Medicine Bow National Forest
2. Visit the Wyoming Dinosaur Center
3. Ride horses at the Happy Jack Chalk Mine
4. Go fishing at the Laramie River
5. See the Boulder Hot Springs
6. Check out the Vore Buffalo Jump
7. Visit the Stewart Indian School
8. See the world’s largest elk at the Elk Antler Arches
9. Watch a movie at the Wyoming Theatre
10. Go ice skating at the Laramie County Recreation Center