Bothell is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, whether it’s exploring one of the many parks or playing at one of the many playgrounds. The city also has an impressive list of events and activities happening all year round, so there’s always something to do! For the younger set, Bothell offers weekly storytimes, arts and crafts classes, and even baby and toddler yoga! For older kids, there are sports leagues, dance classes, and a whole host of summer camps to choose from. And of course, there are always the classics like going to the movies, bowling, or visiting the local library. Whatever your kids are into, Bothell has something for everyone!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bothell, Washington
1. Visit the Cascades Frog Habitat – The Cascades Frog Habitat is a great place to learn about and see frogs up close! There are many different kinds of frogs, and the staff is very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions.
2. Hike at North Ridge Park – North Ridge Park is a great place to hike with kids! There are plenty of trails to explore, and the views from the top of the ridge are stunning.
3. Have a picnic at Rhododendron Park – Rhododendron Park is a beautiful park with plenty of picnic tables and grassy areas perfect for a picnic lunch.
4. Play at Northshore Soccer Park – Northshore Soccer Park is a great place for kids to burn off some energy! There are plenty of Soccer fields to run around on, and a playground for little ones.
5. Go fishing at Wayne Golf Course – Wayne Golf Course has a great fishing pond that is perfect for kids! There is also a playground and picnic area, making it a great place to spend a day.
6. Stroll through the Country Village – The Country Village is a quaint shopping area with plenty of kid-friendly shops and restaurants. It’s a great place to find unique gifts and souvenirs.
7. Visit the Imagine Children’s Museum – The Imagine Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play! There are tons of interactive exhibits, and the staff is always happy to help.
8. Go for a swim at the Bothell Aquatic Center – The Bothell Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids swimming! There is a lap pool, leisure pool, and slides, making it a perfect place to spend a hot day.
9. Play at Picnic Point Park – Picnic Point Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of play! There is a playground, picnic areas, and plenty of open space to run around.
10. Have a snowball fight at Wilmot Gateway Park – Wilmot Gateway Park is the perfect place for a snowball fight! There is plenty of open space, and the snow is always fresh and powdery.