Boscobel is a beautiful, historic city located in Southwest Wisconsin. The city is home to a variety of kid-friendly activities, including the Boscobel Area Historical Society Museum, the Fort Crawford Museum, and the Crawford County Fairgrounds. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in the city, as well as a public swimming pool. Boscobel is a great place to raise a family or visit with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boscobel, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Tower Hill State Park.
2. Take a hike through the woods.
3. Have a picnic lunch in the park.
4. Go for a swim in the pool.
5. Play a game of basketball.
6. Ride your bike around the park.
7. Go fishing in the lake.
8. Play on the playground.
9. Feed the ducks.
10. Have a snowball fight!