There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Bornheim, Germany! For starters, the city is home to several playgrounds and parks, perfect for a day of running around and exploring. The Bornheim Zoo is also a great option for a day trip, and kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals. If your kids are looking for some adrenalin-pumping fun, the Cologne Bonn Airport is just a short drive away and offers exciting plane-watching opportunities. For a more relaxed day out, families can head to the Severinstorburg for a lovely stroll and some ice cream. Whatever your family is looking for, Bornheim has plenty of options to keep the kids entertained!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bornheim, Germany
1. Märkische Hölle: This is a great place for kids to explore and discover all sorts of different animals. There are also playgrounds and plenty of open space to run around.
2. Schloss Rheydt: This is a beautiful castle that is great for kids to explore. There are gardens, a moat, and plenty of photo opportunities.
3. Bergbahn Bad Honnef: This is a great activity for kids who love adventuring and exploring. Take a ride on the mountain railway and enjoy the views of the surrounding areas.
4. Aqua Mundo: This is a great place for kids to enjoy the water and have some fun. There are slides, pools, and plenty of other activities to keep them entertained.
5. Kinderparadies: This is a great place for kids to play and have fun. There are plenty of different activities and games for them to enjoy.
6. Volkstheater: This is a great place for kids to see a show or two. There are a variety of different performances that take place here, so there is sure to be something that they will enjoy.
7. Weiße Flotte: This is a great place to take a cruise down the river. This is a great way to see the sights of the city and learn some history along the way.
8. Bruchsaler Strasse: This is a great place for kids to explore and play. There are plenty of different shops and restaurants for them to enjoy.
9. Phantasialand: This is a great place for kids to enjoy some thrills and chills. There are plenty of different rides and attractions for them to enjoy.
10. Heidelberg Zoo: This is a great place for kids to see a variety of different animals. There are also plenty of different activities and games for them to play.