There are many kid friendly things to do in Borivli, India. One can spend hours exploring the many temples, museums, and monuments. The town is also home to a number of parks and playgrounds, making it a great place to bring the kids. Families can also enjoy a number of recreational activities such as boating, fishing, and swimming. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants in the town, serving up a variety of cuisines.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Borivli, India
1. Visit the Borivali National Park: The Borivali National Park is a great place to take the kids for a nature hike or picnic. There are plenty of trails to explore and plenty of opportunities to see wildlife up close.
2. Visit the Sanjay Gandhi National Park: The Sanjay Gandhi National Park is another great option for a nature hike or picnic. There are also plenty of trails to explore and plenty of opportunities to see wildlife up close.
3. Take a boat ride on the Rivers of Mumbai: The Rivers of Mumbai offer a great way to see the city from a different perspective. There are a variety of boat tours available, so you can choose one that fits your family’s interests.
4. Visit the Gateway of India: The Gateway of India is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mumbai. It’s a great place to take photos and learn about the history of the city.
5. Visit the Haji Ali Dargah: The Haji Ali Dargah is a beautiful mosque that is open to visitors of all religions. It’s a great place to learn more about the Islamic faith and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
6. Visit the Elephanta Caves: The Elephanta Caves are a must-see for any history buff. These ancient cave temples are filled with incredible sculptures and carvings.
7. Visit the Juhu Beach: The Juhu Beach is a great place to relax and enjoy the water. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby, so you can grab a bite to eat while you’re here.
8. Visit the Kamala Nehru Park: The Kamala Nehru Park is a great place to take a stroll or have a picnic. There are plenty of flowers and trees to enjoy, and the views of the city are beautiful.
9. Visit the Prince of Wales Museum: The Prince of Wales Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai. There are a variety of exhibits to see, and the museum is very kid-friendly.
10. Visit the Siddhivinayak Temple: The Siddhivinayak Temple is a popular Hindu temple that is open to visitors of all religions. It’s a great place to learn about the Hindu faith and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.