There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Boones Mill, Virginia! For starters, there is an abundance of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore and run around in. In addition, the town has several festivals and events throughout the year that are perfect for families. And if you’re looking for something a little more educational, the Boones Mill Heritage Museum is a great option. Overall, Boones Mill is a wonderful place for families and kids of all ages!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boones Mill, Virginia
1. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area.
2. Visit the Mayberry Petting Zoo.
3. Explore the Virginia Museum of Natural History.
4. Take a tour of the Virginia State Capitol.
5. Visit the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center.
6. Check out the interactive exhibits at the Science Museum of Virginia.
7. See the animals at the Virginia Zoo.
8. Visit the Norfolk Botanical Garden.
9. Explore the Mariners’ Museum.
10. Take a walk through history at the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area.