Bonnieville is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them busy, like hiking, fishing, and playing in the park. For indoor fun, they can visit the Children’s Museum or the Science Center. Bonnieville is also home to a few different festivals throughout the year that are perfect for families. The Fourth of July parade is always a hit, and the Halloween festival is not to be missed. There are also several farms in the area that offer wagon rides, petting zoos, and other fun activities for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bonnieville, Kentucky
1. Visit the Kentucky Action Park & Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum.
2. Kentucky Action Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of activities to keep them entertained, including hiking, biking, and fishing. The Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum is also a great option for a family-friendly activity.
3. Play mini golf at Dinosaur World.
4. Dinosaur World is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. They can explore the dinosaur exhibits and then enjoy a game of mini golf.
5. Visit the National Corvette Museum.
6. The National Corvette Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the Corvette. They can also see some of the classic and current models on display.
7. Visit the Mammoth Cave National Park.
8. The Mammoth Cave National Park is a great place to take the kids to explore the caves and learn about the history of the area.
9.Visit the Kentucky Science Center.
10. The Kentucky Science Center is a great place to take the kids to learn about science. They can also enjoy experiments and hands-on activities.