There is always something to do in Bolivar, Pennsylvania for kids! In the summer, kids can cool off at the local swimming pool or go fishing at one of the many fishing spots. There are also several parks that are perfect for picnics and playing games. If you are looking for some indoor fun, stop by one of the many arcades or indoor play places. No matter what time of year it is, there is always something to do in Bolivar, Pennsylvania that will keep your kids entertained!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bolivar, Pennsylvania
1. Take a hike on the Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail stretches from Maine to Georgia and runs through Bolivar, Pennsylvania. It’s a great place to take a hike and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
2. Go fishing: There are plenty of places to fish in Bolivar, Pennsylvania. The Susquehanna River is a great place to fish for trout.
3. Have a picnic: Bolivar has many parks and green spaces where you can have a picnic. One of our favorites is Beaver Meadows Recreation Area.
4. Play mini golf: If you’re looking for a fun activity, mini golf is a great option. There are several courses in Bolivar, Pennsylvania.
5. Go to the movies: The local movie theater is a great place to go on a rainy day. They usually have a good selection of movies playing.
6. Go bowling: Bowling is a great activity for the whole family. Bolivar has several bowling alleys that are sure to please.
7. Visit a museum: Bolivar is home to the Children’s Museum of Susquehanna Valley. It’s a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area.
8. Go shopping: Bolivar has several great places to go shopping. You’ll find everything from clothes to furniture to books.
9. See a play: The local community theater often has plays that are suitable for children. This is a great option if you’re looking for something to do on a weekend.
10. Go sledding: Bolivar has several hills that are perfect for sledding. This is a great activity for when the snow starts to fall.