One of the most kid friendly places in Bojonegoro would have to be Taman Puntung. This is a large park that has a playground and plenty of grassy areas to run around in. The park also has a large pond that is perfect for cooling off in on a hot day. If your kids are looking for a more adrenaline filled activity, there is also a skate park located in Taman Puntung.
Another great place for kids in Bojonegoro is Jalan Margorejo. This street is full of shops and vendor stalls selling all sorts of items, from clothes to snacks. This is a great place to let your kids loose to explore and find something that catches their eye. And if they get hungry, there are plenty of food options available on Jalan Margorejo.
If your kids are interested in learning about the history and culture of Bojonegoro, a visit to the Bojonegoro Museum is a must. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits on the history of the area, as well as the culture of the Bojonegoro people. The museum is also home to a large collection of traditional Indonesian art, which is sure to fascinate your kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bojonegoro, Indonesia
1. Visit the Manglayang Dam
2. Visit the Kedung Ombo Dam
3. Visit the Madakaripura Waterfalls
4. Visit the Beji Guwang Waterfalls
5. Visit the Pulau Merah Beach
6. Visit the Alas Purwo National Park
7. Visit the Kawah Ijen Crater
8. Visit the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
9. Visit the Pangumbahan Ujung Kulon National Park
10. Visit the Gedung Songo Temple Complex