There are many kid-friendly things to do in Bogalusa, Louisiana. The city has a number of parks that are perfect for spending a day outside. Some of these parks include Bogalusa City Park, Bogue Chitto State Park, and International Park. Each of these parks offers something unique for children to enjoy. Bogalusa City Park has a playground, a sprayground, and a dog park. Bogue Chitto State Park has hiking trails, a swimming area, and picnicking facilities. International Park is home to a number of different sports fields, a playground, and a fishing pond.
In addition to the parks, Bogalusa also has a number of museums that kids will enjoy. The Bogalusa Heritage Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s history. The Children’s Museum of St. Tammany is a great place for kids to explore and learn. And the Louisiana Hospital Museum is a perfect place to learn about the history of healthcare in the state.
If you’re looking for something to do on a rainy day, Bogalusa also has a number of indoor options. The Bogalusa Recreation Complex has a number of different sports courts, a weight room, and an indoor pool. The Bogalusa Arts Council offers a variety of different classes for kids, ranging from painting to dance. And the Bogalusa Civic Center has a number of different meeting rooms, a stage, and a kitchen that can be rented for events.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bogalusa, Louisiana
1. Take a scenic drive through the scenic city of Bogalusa.
2. Visit the Bogalusa Zoo and see all the exotic animals.
3. Go fishing in one of the many lakes and ponds in Bogalusa.
4. Play mini golf at one of the city’s many miniature golf courses.
5. Go for a swim in one of Bogalusa’s many pools.
6. Play in the playgrounds at one of the city’s many parks.
7. Go tubing down one of Bogalusa’s many lazy rivers.
8. Take a ride on the Bogalusa train.
9. Bowl a strike at one of Bogalusa’s many bowling alleys.
10. Play video games at one of the city’s many arcades.