Boca Chica is an especially great destination for families with young children as there are so many kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. The public beaches here are excellent for swimming, sunbathing, and exploring, and there are also many restaurants and cafes catering specifically to families with young children. There are also a number of kid-friendly attractions in Boca Chica, such as the Safari Park, which is a great place to see and learn about a variety of animals. Overall, Boca Chica is a wonderful place to bring your family for a fun and relaxing vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
1. Visit the Boca Chica Beach and its adjacent aquarium. The beach is a great place to relax and soak up the sun, and the aquarium is a great place to learn about the local marine life.
2. Go on a dolphin watching tour. Boca Chica is home to a large number of dolphins, and a tour is a great way to see them up close.
3. Visit the Los Tres Ojos caves. These caves are home to a number of interesting stalactites and stalagmites, and are a great place to cool off on a hot day.
4. Go for a swim in Laguna el Limon. This lagoon is surrounded by jungle and is home to a number of different fish species.
5. Ride the cable car up to the Americas Monument. This monument provides stunning views of the city and the surrounding area.
6. Visit the Boca Chica Museum. This museum contains a number of interesting artifacts and exhibits, and is a great place to learn about the history of the city.
7. Go on a daring zip line adventure. Boca Chica is home to a number of different zip lines, and an adventure is a great way to get your adrenaline pumping.
8. Take a walk through the Parque de las Palapas. This park is home to a number of different palm trees, and is a great place to take a relaxing stroll.
9. Visit the Fiesta Las Palomas. This annual festival is a great way to experience the culture of Boca Chica, and features a number of different traditional dances and performances.
10. Take a trip to Isla Catalina. This small island is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean scenery.