Boadilla del Monte is a town and municipality in the Madrid metropolitan area, Spain. It is located approximately 20 kilometres north-west of the city of Madrid. The municipality covers an area of 14.48 square kilometres. As of 2016, the municipality had a population of 81,512.
Boadilla del Monte is a kid-friendly town with many things to do. There are parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy, as well as a variety of shops and restaurants. The town also has a number of museums and historical landmarks, making it a great place to learn about Spanish history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Boadilla Del Monte, Spain
1. head to the warren of narrow streets in the medieval center of town
2. visit the massive Boadilla del Monte Castle
3. explore the many parks and gardens in Boadilla del Monte
4. take a scenic hike through the nearby Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range
5. go whitewater rafting on the Duero River
6. mountain bike through the beautiful countryside
7. enjoy a horseback ride through the countryside
8. take a leisurely stroll through the vineyards
9. taste some of the local wines at a Boadilla del Monte winery
10. visit the ancient Roman ruins at nearby Emerita Augusta