Blora is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep them entertained. For the younger kids, there is the Blora Playground which is full of slides and climbing equipment. There is also a water park which is perfect for those hot days. For the older kids, there is go-karting and paintballing. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes that cater to kids, so they will never go hungry!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Blora, Indonesia
1. Take a dip in the hot springs – Blora is home to several hot springs, which make for a great place to relax and unwind. The springs are said to have medicinal properties, so it’s worth giving them a try!
2. Visit the religious sites – Blora is home to a number of religious sites, including the famous Candi Bori temple. These sites are definitely worth a visit, especially if you’re interested in history and culture.
3. Go bird watching – Blora is a great place for bird watching, as the area is home to a number of different species. If you’re lucky, you might even spot a rare bird or two!
4. Take a walk in the forest – The forest in Blora is a great place to take a leisurely walk, and it’s also home to a number of different animals. If you’re lucky, you might even spot a monkey or two!
5. Go fishing – Blora is home to a number of different lakes and rivers, making it a great place to go fishing. Be sure to try your hand at catching one of the area’s many different species of fish!
6. Visit the waterfalls – Blora is home to a number of different waterfalls, each of which is worth a visit. Take a swim in the refreshing water, or just enjoy the scenic views!
7. Go hiking – Blora is home to a number of different hiking trails, all of which offer breathtaking views. Be sure to pack a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the many scenic spots along the way!
8. Go mountain biking – Blora’s mountains make for great terrain for mountain biking. If you’re up for a challenge, be sure to try out one of the more difficult trails!
9. Visit the caves – Blora is home to a number of different caves, all of which are worth exploring. Be sure to bring a flashlight so you can see all the way to the back of the cave!
10. Have a picnic – Blora is home to a number of different parks and gardens, all of which make for great picnic spots. So, pack a lunch and enjoy a leisurely meal in one of the area’s many scenic locations!