Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania is a great place to bring your kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. The Children’s Museum is a great place to start, where they can learn and explore. The Bloomsburg Fairgrounds are also a great option, with rides, games, and plenty of food options. The HAPPY Valley Sports Complex is perfect for the active kids, with basketball courts, a pool, and a playground. And finally, Beaver stadium is perfect for the sports fanatics, where they can watch the Penn State Nittany Lions play!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Children’s Museum in Bloomsburg- The museum has plenty of interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy.
2. Play at one of the many parks in Bloomsburg- There are several parks in Bloomsburg that have playground equipment and open spaces for kids to run around.
3. Go on a nature hike at one of the many trails in the area- There are several trails located near Bloomsburg that are perfect for a nature hike with the kids.
4. Visit the Dairy Queen for some ice cream- The Dairy Queen in Bloomsburg has a wide variety of ice cream flavors that kids will love.
5. Go strawberry picking at one of the local farms- Bloomsburg is located in a rural area, so there are several farms nearby that offer strawberry picking in the springtime.
6. Go to the movies at the local theater- The Bloomsburg Theatre offers family-friendly movie showings that kids will enjoy.
7. Go swimming at one of the local pools- Bloomsburg has several public pools that are perfect for a summertime swim.
8. Attend a children’s show at the Community Theatre- The Community Theatre offers several shows throughout the year that are perfect for kids.
9. Play miniature golf at one of the local courses- Bloomsburg has a few different miniature golf courses that are perfect for a fun family outing.
10. Go to the library- The Bloomsburg Public Library offers plenty of children’s books, movies, and activities that kids will enjoy.