Hey parents! Are you looking for fun things to do with your kids in Blaine, Washington? There’s plenty of things to do in this beautiful city by the sea!
One great activity for kids is to explore the Blaine Harbor. They can look for marine life in the tidal pools, go crabbing off the docks, or simply enjoy the view. Another fun option is to visit one of the city’s many parks. Kids can explore the woods, play on the playground, or have a picnic lunch.
If you’re looking for something educational to do with your kids, Blaine is home to the Hovander Homestead Park, which is a living history museum. Kids can learn about pioneer life and see what it was like to live on a homestead in the 1800s.
Whatever you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Blaine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Blaine, Washington
1. Go to the Hirsch Health and Racquet Club to play some tennis or go for a swim.
2. Visit the Blaine Senior Center to play some games, do some crafts, or just socialize.
3. Go to the Blaine Public Library to check out some books, use the computers, or attend one of the many programs offered.
4. Walk or bike around Semiahmoo Park or Drayton Harbor.
5. Visit the Birch Bay Waterslides for some wet and wild fun.
6. Play a round of miniature golf at Adventure Golf & Raceway.
7. Go fishing at one of the many lakes or ponds in the area.
8. Visit the Custer Battlefield History Center to learn about the famous Battle of Little Big Horn.
9. Go on a hayride at one of the local farms.
10. Attend a sporting event or concert at the Xfinity Arena.