There are many kid friendly activities to do in Birigui, Brazil. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the Birigui Zoo. The Birigui Zoo is a great place to take your kids because they will be able to see all sorts of different animals. Another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Birigui Aquarium. The Birigui Aquarium is a great place to take your kids because they will be able to see all sorts of different fish. Another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Birigui Children’s Museum. The Birigui Children’s Museum is a great place to take your kids because they will be able to learn about all sorts of different things.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Birigui, Brazil
1. Visit the Parque da Cidade Jardim. This is Birigui’s biggest park and it has a playground, a lake, a lot of green space, and a few restaurants.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the Parque dasintendencias. This is a beautiful park with a lot of trees and flowers. It’s a great place to relax or take a walk/bike ride.
3. Visit the Museu de Artes e Oficios. This museum has a lot of different exhibits including a pottery room and a woodworking room. There are also different classes offered here.
4. Play at the Parque da Cidade Jardim playground. This playground has a lot of different equipment for kids to play on.
5. Go for a swim at the Birigui Municipal Pool. This pool is open to the public and it has a few different pools and a waterslide.
6. Visit the Parque Ecológico do Miradouro. This park is a great place to see some of the local wildlife and it also has a lot of different hiking trails.
7. Visit the Viveiro Municipal de Birigui. This is a nursery where they grow different plants and flowers. They also have a lot of different events here throughout the year.
8. Check out the Birigui Zoo. This zoo has a lot of different animals including lions, tigers, and monkeys.
9. Watch a movie at the Cine Teatro Municipal. This is a great place to see a movie and it’s a historic theater.
10. Go shopping at one of Birigui’s many shopping malls. There are a few different malls here with different shops and restaurants.