Big Falls, Wisconsin is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them busy, like hiking and swimming in the many lakes. For indoor fun, they can visit the Big Falls Museum or the Big Falls Public Library. There are also a number of kid-friendly events held throughout the year, like the Big Falls Carnival and the Big Falls Kids’ Day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Big Falls, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Big Falls Water Park for a splash-filled day of fun. The water park features slides, a lazy river, and a pool for the little ones.
2. Take a scenic hike through the woods at the Big Falls State Park. Along the way, you’ll see cascading waterfalls and beautiful wildflowers.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area. You’re sure to catch a big one!
4. Visit the Dairyland Amusement Park for a day of rides and fun. The park has something for everyone, from roller coasters to a petting zoo.
5. Play a round of mini golf at the Big Falls Adventure Golf course. The course features 18 holes of fun, challenging putt-putt.
6. Take a ride on the Big Falls Railroad. The vintage train takes you on a scenic tour of the area.
7. Visit the Big Falls Museum to learn about the area’s history. The museum features exhibits on the early settlers, the lumber industry, and more.
8. Go on a hayride at the Big Falls Pumpkin Patch. The hayride takes you through the pumpkin field, where you can pick your own pumpkin.
9. Take a scenic drive down the Great River Road. Along the way, you’ll see bluffs, rivers, and wildlife.
10. Visit the Big Falls Cheese Factory for a tour and taste test. You’ll see how cheese is made and get to sample some of the delicious products.