There are many kid friendly things to do in Bidbid, Oman. The most popular activity is to go to the beach. The beaches here are clean and have gentle waves, making them perfect for swimming and playing in the sand. There are also many restaurants and cafes that offer outdoor seating, so you can enjoy a meal or a snack while the kids play. Another popular activity is to visit the Science Museum. The museum has interactive exhibits that are perfect for kids of all ages. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can take the kids to the Al Wadi Water Park. The water park has slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bidbid, Oman
1. Visit the Bidbid Fort: The Bidbid Fort is a great place to take kids to learn about Omani history and culture. The fort was built in the 16th century and was used as a defense against pirates. Kids will love exploring the different rooms and hallways of the fort.
2. Take a Hike: There are many great hiking trails in and around Bidbid. Kids will love exploring the different landscapes and getting some exercise at the same time.
3. Visit the Camel Farm: The camel farm is a great place to learn about these fascinating animals. Kids will love seeing the camels up close and learning about how they are used in Oman.
4. Go swimming: Bidbid has many great swimming spots. Kids will love cooling off in the water and playing in the sand.
5. Visit the souq: The souq is a great place to find souvenirs and learn about Omani culture. Kids will love bargaining for souvenirs and exploring the different shops.
6. Go on a safari: A safari is a great way to see the different animals that live in Oman. Kids will love riding in the jeeps and seeing the different animals up close.
7.Visit the museum: The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Oman. Kids will love exploring the different exhibits and learning about Omani culture.
8. Go to the park: There are many great parks in Bidbid. Kids will love playing in the playgrounds and picnicking in the park.
9. Go fishing: Fishing is a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Kids will love trying to catch a fish and spending time in nature.
10. Go camping: Camping is a great way to experience the Omani wilderness. Kids will love sleeping under the stars and exploring the different landscapes.