There are many kid friendly activities to do in Bezons, France. One great activity is to visit the Zoo de L’isleAdam. This zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a petting zoo where kids can interact with the animals. Another great activity is to visit the Parc des Princes. This park has a playground, a petting zoo, and a pony rides. Kids can also explore the park by foot or on bike.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bezons, France
1.Picnic in the Park- There are many parks in Bezons to have a picnic in. Pack a lunch and enjoy the day in the sun.
2. Go to the Zoo- The zoo is a great place to take the kids. They will love seeing all the animals and learning about them.
3. Visit the Aquarium- The Aquarium is a great place to take the kids. They will love seeing all the fish and learn about them.
4. Go to the Museum- The Museum is a great place to take the kids. They will love seeing all the artifacts and learning about them.
5. Take a Walk- Taking a walk is a great way to explore Bezons. See the sights and get some fresh air.
6. Ride the Bus- The bus is a great way to get around Bezons. It is safe and easy to use.
7. Take the Train- The train is a great way to get around Bezons. It is fast and convenient.
8. Go Shopping- Bezons has many great shops. Find something special for the kids or for yourself.
9. Eat out- Bezons has many great restaurants. Find a new favorite or stick with an old one.
10. Relax- Bezons is a great place to relax. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy the peace and quiet.