There are many kid friendly things to do in Beylagan, Azerbaijan. One option is to take a boat ride on the Caspian Sea. Another is to visit Heydar Aliyev Park, which has a playground, a Ferris wheel, and a water park. You can also go to the Baku Zoo, or the Azerbaijan Carpet Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beylagan, Azerbaijan
1. Visit the Beylagan Carpet Museum to learn about the history and production of Azerbaijani carpets.
2. Stroll through the Beylagan Bazaar to purchase fresh produce, spices, and crafts.
3. Explore the Beylagan Fortress, a 12th-century castle that was once the seat of the local ruler.
4. Take a boat ride on the Beylagan Canal, a waterway that dates back to the 18th century.
5. Visit the Juma Mosque, a beautiful place of worship built in the 16th century.
6. Sample traditional Azerbaijani dishes at one of the local restaurants.
7. Enjoy a performance at the Beylagan Drama Theater, which stages both Azerbaijani and Russian plays.
8. Go for a swim in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan’s portion of the world’s largest inland body of water.
9. Take a walk through the Azerbaijan National Park, a nature reserve that is home to diverse wildlife.
10. Learn about Azerbaijan’s Soviet-era history at the Beylagan Museum of Local Lore.