If you’re looking for things to do with the kids in Beverly, West Virginia, you’re in luck. The small town may be off the beaten path, but there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. Here are a few of our favorites:
For a fun and educational activity, take the kids to the Beverly Heritage Center. The museum chronicles the history of the town, and the kids will love seeing all the old photos and artifacts.
If the weather is nice, take a stroll down main street and pop into all the cute shops. There’s a vintage store, a toy store, and a candy store, all of which are sure to be a hit with the kids.
And of course, no trip to Beverly would be complete without a visit to the Cheat River. The river is perfect for tubing, fishing, and swimming, and the kids will love spending a day out in nature.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beverly, West Virginia
1. Visit the West Virginia Mine Wars Museum
2. See a show at the Theater West Virginia
3. Hike the Coonskin Trail
4. Visit the West Virginia State Museum
5. Go to the Mylan Park Aquatic Center
6. Check out the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
7. Tour the West Virginia State Capitol
8. Visit the West Virginia State Penitentiary
9. Take a scenic drive on the West Virginia Turnpike
10. Visit the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine