Beverly is a village in Washington County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,988 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Marietta Micropolitan Statistical Area. Beverly is located in southeastern Washington County, on the east side of Duck Creek. Ohio State Route 60 passes through the village, leading northeast 17mi to Cambridge and southwest 8mi to Belpre, the Washington County seat. Ohio State Route 550 leads northwest out of Beverly 16mi to Marietta.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Beverly has a total area of 1.31sqmi, of which 1.28sqmi is land and 0.03sqmi is water.
Duck Creek flows through the center of Beverly.
Beverly has a public library, a branch of the Washington County Public Library.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beverly, Ohio
1. Head to the playground at Clark Memorial Park for some fun on the swings and slides.
2. Take a dip in the pool at Beverly Hills Pool to cool off on a hot day.
3. Visit the Children’s Zoo at Armstrong Park to see all the animals up close.
4. Meet some new friends at the Beverly animal shelter and take a dog or cat for a walk.
5. Stop by the Farmer’s Market on Saturdays to pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. Take a scenic hike through Bluffton Nature Preserve and enjoy the beautiful views.
7. Go for a horseback ride at Little Miami Equestrian Center.
8. Play some miniature golf at Tannenbaum Golf Course.
9. Learn about different cultures at the Beverly Heritage Center.
10. Attend a children’s concert at the Riffe Center for the Arts.