Beulah, North Dakota, is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions. The city’s parks and recreation department offers a number of activities for children, including a playground, a spray park, and a swimming pool. The city also has a number of educational opportunities for kids, including the Dakota Dinosaur Museum and the Dakota Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beulah, North Dakota
1. Take a hike through one of Beulah’s many parks. There are plenty of hiking trails to explore, and you might even see some wildlife along the way.
2. Visit the Lake Sakakawea State Park. Here you can go swimming, fishing, canoeing, and more.
3. Check out the Big Muddy Badlands. These badlands offer stunning views and fun hiking trails.
4. Go on a safari at the Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site. Here you can see bison, elk, and other wildlife.
5. Visit the North Dakota Heritage Center. This museum is packed with interesting exhibits on the state’s history.
6. Stroll through the Chateau de Mores State Historic Site. This beautiful home was once owned by the famous Marquis de Mores.
7. Go fishing on Lake Sakakawea. This huge lake is a great place to catch some fish.
8. Take a scenic drive through Theodore Roosevelt National Park. This park is full of beautiful scenery and wildlife.
9. Visit the Maah Daah Hey Trail. This scenic trail is perfect for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
10. Spend a day at the Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park. Here you can go hiking, fishing, canoeing, and more.