Bemowo is a great place for kids! There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them busy, like visiting one of the many parks or playgrounds. For a more educational experience, take them to the Warsaw Zoo or the Science Centre. If the weather isn’t cooperating, there are also plenty of indoor activities, like bowling, visiting a trampoline park, or going to the movies. And of course, no trip to Bemowo would be complete without trying some of the delicious food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bemowo, Poland
1. Stroll through the Bemowo district.
2. Admire the architecture of the Bemowo district.
3. Take a boat ride on the Vistula River.
4. Visit the Museum of the History of Bemowo.
5. Explore the Bemowo Cave.
6. Visit the Bemowo Zoo.
7. See a play at the Bemowo puppet theatre.
8. Go hiking in the Bemowo forest.
9. Visit the Bemowo ethnic village.
10. Go horseback riding in the Bemowo countryside.