Beloeil is a beautiful town located in Quebec, Canada. The town is situated on the Richelieu River and is home to a variety of kid-friendly activities. One of the most popular attractions in Beloeil is the Beloeil Zoo, which is home to over 100 animals from all over the world. The zoo also offers a variety of educational programs and events for kids. Other kid-friendly activities in Beloeil include visiting the Beloeil Museum, going for a walk or bike ride along the Richelieu River, and taking a scenic drive through the town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beloeil, Canada
1) Visit the Beloeil Public Library- The Beloeil Public Library is a great place for kids to enjoy a variety of books, movies, and activities.
2) Spend a day at Parc de la Baie- Parc de la Baie is a beautiful park that offers a variety of activities for kids, including a playground, picnic areas, and a beach.
3) Take a scenic hike through the woods at Parc Naturel des Monts-Beloeil- Parc Naturel des Monts-Beloeil is a great place for kids to explore the outdoors and enjoy the scenery.
4) Visit the Beloeil Museum- The Beloeil Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area.
5) Have a blast at the Beloeil Water Park- The Beloeil Water Park is a great place for kids to cool off and have fun.
6) Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city- A horse-drawn carriage ride is a great way for kids to see the sights of Beloeil.
7) Play mini golf at Parc de la mini golf- Parc de la mini golf is a great place for kids to enjoy a game of mini golf.
8) Go for a swim at the Beloeil Aquatic Centre- The Beloeil Aquatic Centre is a great place for kids to enjoy a swim.
9) Get up close and personal with animals at the Beloeil Zoo- The Beloeil Zoo is a great place for kids to learn about and see a variety of animals.
10) Rent a paddle boat and explore Lac des Vaux- Lac des Vaux is a great place for kids to paddle around and explore.