There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Belo Jardim, Brazil. For starters, the city is home to a variety of parks perfect for exploring and playing in. There is the Parque Municipal, which features a playground, a pond, and plenty of open space to run around in. The Parque da Cidade is another option, and has a bit more to offer in terms of amenities like a skate park, a soccer field, and a basketball court. If your kids are looking for something a little more thrilling, the city also offers a handful of excellent amusement parks. The Parque da Cidade has a number of rides and attractions, while the larger Parque de Diversões do Rio São Francisco is perfect for a full day of fun. There are also a number of kid friendly museums in Belo Jardim, including the Museu de Arte Moderna, the Museu de Arte Sacra, and the Museu da Cidade.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Belo Jardim, Brazil
1. Visit the Abracadabra Magic Academy – This academy is dedicated to teaching kids the art of magic. They offer classes for all levels, from beginner to expert. Kids will learn about sleight of hand tricks, card tricks, and more.
2. Check out the Museum of Miniatures – This museum is home to the world’s largest collection of miniature items. Kids will love seeing all of the tiny items on display and learning about the history behind them.
3. Climb to the Top of the Tree of Life – This massive tree is the tallest in all of Brazil. Kids will love the challenge of climbing to the top and taking in the amazing views.
4. Go on a Wildlife Safari – Belo Jardim is home to a variety of wildlife, including monkeys, sloths, and butterflies. Kids will love getting up close and personal with some of these amazing animals.
5. Visit the Chocolate Factory – This factory offers tours of their facility where kids can see how chocolate is made from start to finish. They also have a shop where kids can purchase delicious chocolate treats.
6. Learn to surf – Belo Jardim is located near some of Brazil’s best surfing beaches. Kids can take lessons and then hit the waves with the whole family.
7. Play in the park – There are several parks in Belo Jardim with playgrounds, sports facilities, and more. Kids will love spending a day outdoors exploring all that the parks have to offer.
8. Go on a boat ride – Belo Jardim is located on a bay, making it the perfect place to go for a boat ride. Kids can enjoy the views of the city from the water while getting some fresh air.
9. Visit the aquarium – The aquarium is home to a variety of sea life, including sharks, turtles, and stingrays. Kids can learn about the different creatures and even feed some of them.
10. Have a picnic – Belo Jardim is filled with parks and green spaces, making it the perfect place to have a picnic. Kids will love spending time outdoors enjoying the beautiful scenery.