Bells, Tennessee is home to many kid friendly attractions. One popular attraction is the Funtime Junction. The Funtime Junction is an indoor play place that features a variety of fun activities for kids. Another popular attraction is the Discovery Center. The Discovery Center is a hands on learning museum that features a variety of interactive exhibits. Bells is also home to a variety of parks and playgrounds. Some of the most popular parks and playgrounds include the Bells Municipal Park, the Cedars of Lebanon State Park, and the Warner Park Nature Center.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bells, Tennessee
1. Visit the Bells Methodist Church: The Bells Methodist Church is a historic church located in the heart of Bells, Tennessee. The church is home to a variety of events and programs for children, including Vacation Bible School, Sunday school, and youth group meetings.
2. Take a stroll through the Bells Town Park: The Bells Town Park is a beautiful park located in the center of town. The park features a playground, picnic areas, walking trails, and a pond.
3. Visit the Bells Public Library: The Bells Public Library is a great place for kids to visit. The library offers a variety of programs and events for children, including story times, book clubs, and educational classes.
4. Explore the Bells Museum: The Bells Museum is a small museum located in the town of Bells. The museum features a variety of exhibits on the history of the town and its residents.
5. Go fishing at the Bells Pond: The Bells Pond is a great spot for fishing. The pond is stocked with a variety of fish, including bass, trout, and catfish.
6. Take a hike on the Bells Nature Trail: The Bells Nature Trail is a beautiful nature trail that winds through the woods surrounding the town. The trail is perfect for a family hike or a nature walk.
7. Visit the Bells Town Square: The Bells Town Square is the perfect place to visit for a day of shopping and dining. The square is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a farmer’s market.
8. Attend a performance at the Bells Opera House: The Bells Opera House is a historic theatre located in the town square. The theatre hosts a variety of performances throughout the year, including live music, theatre, and dance.
9. Go for a swim at the Bells Municipal Pool: The Bells Municipal Pool is a great place to cool off during the summer months. The pool is open to the public and features a variety of amenities, including a water slide, diving board, and snack bar.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of the many family-friendly restaurants in town: Bells is home to a variety of restaurants, including fast food, casual dining, and fine dining.