Belleville is a great place for families with young children. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Belleville, Wisconsin. Belleville is home to two public parks, Salem Heights Park and Sugar River Park. Salem Heights Park has a playground, sand volleyball court, shelter, and grills. Sugar River Park also has a playground, basketball court, softball field, and walking trails. In addition to the parks, Belleville also has a public pool, plenty of walking trails, and a public library.Kid-friendly businesses in Belleville include The following businesses: Belleville Doll and Toy Company, Choo Choo Train Toys, Happy Times Clown Shop, JB’s Sweet Dreams, Belleville’s Coconut Willy’s, Sprinkles and Spice Cupcakes, Sweet Dreams Candy Company, and The Orange Swan ice cream shop.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Belleville, Wisconsin
1. Visit the “Big Boy” Statue – A historical landmark in Belleville, the “Big Boy” statue was erected in 1952 and is a replica of the famous “big boy” child bluegill fish statue located in Bluegill Bay.
2. Take a Hike at the Borigin Nature Trail – With over 3 miles of trails, the Borigin Nature Trail is a great place to take a hike with the kids.
3. Visit the Belleville Public Library – The Belleville Public Library offers a variety of kid-friendly programs and activities, as well as a great selection of books for kids of all ages.
4. Go Fishing at Lake Belle View – Lake Belle View is a great place to take the kids fishing, with a variety of fish species including largemouth bass, bluegill and sunfish.
5. Enjoy a Picnic at Parkview Park – Parkview Park is a great place to enjoy a picnic lunch with the family, with plenty of picnic tables and a playground for the kids to enjoy.
6. Play a Round of Miniature Golf at Crystal Cave Mini Golf – Crystal Cave Mini Golf is a great place to take the family for a round of miniature golf, with 18 holes of cave-themed fun.
7. Go for a Swim at the Belleville Aquatic Center – The Belleville Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids for a swim, with a heated pool, waterslide and diving board.
8. Visit the Belleville Area Museum – The Belleville Area Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Belleville and the surrounding area, with a variety of exhibits and programs for kids.
9. Get Ice Cream at the Chocolate Shoppe – The Chocolate Shoppe is a great place to get ice cream with the family, with over 50 flavors of ice cream to choose from.
10. Go for a Bike Ride on the Sugar River State Trail – The Sugar River State Trail is a great place to go for a family bike ride, with over 20 miles of paved trails to explore.