Bellaire, Texas is a small town located within the Houston metropolitan area. The city is home to a variety of kid-friendly attractions such as the Houston Zoo, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and the Children’s Museum of Houston. Bellaire is also home to a number of parks perfect for a day of outdoor fun. For a more unique experience, families can take a tour of the United States’ only bamboo farm or visit the French-American Cultural Center. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do in Bellaire that the whole family will enjoy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bellaire, Texas
1. Visit the Bellaire Nature Discovery Center – This nature center is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the natural world around them. There are various exhibits and programs offered throughout the year.
2. Take a walk or ride your bike along the Bellaire Town Square Trail – This trail is a great way to get some fresh air and explore the town. It is also a great place to people watch and take in the sights and sounds of Bellaire.
3. Visit the Bellaire Farmers Market – This farmers market is a great place to buy fresh, local produce. It is also a great place to socialize and meet new people.
4. Attend a performance at the Bellaire Performing Arts Center – This performing arts center offers a variety of performances throughout the year. It is a great place to take in some culture and see some incredible talent.
5. Check out the Bellaire Public Library – This library is a great place to find books, movies, and other resources. It is also a great place to attend events and programs.
6. Visit the Bellaire Historical Museum – This museum is a great place to learn about the history of Bellaire. It is also a great place to see some amazing artifacts.
7. Play at one of Bellaire’s parks – Bellaire has a variety of parks that are perfect for playing, picnicking, and exploring.
8. Go swimming at the Bellaire Recreation Center – This recreation center has a great pool that is perfect for swimming and cooling off on a hot day.
9. bowl at the Bellaire Bowling Alley – This bowling alley is a great place to have some fun and compete with friends.
10. Get ice cream at one of Bellaire’s ice cream shops – Bellaire has a variety of ice cream shops that are perfect for a sweet treat.