There are many kid friendly things to do in Bella Vista, Dominican Republic. The most popular tourist attractions are the beaches, which usually have plenty of activities for kids to do. Many of the beaches here have coral reefs which make for great snorkeling and diving opportunities. There are also a number of parks located throughout the city which are perfect for picnics or days spent exploring. If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the city has a number of museums which are sure to spark your child’s curiosity. And of course, no trip to the Dominican Republic would be complete without sampling some of the delicious food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bella Vista, Dominican Republic
1. Kids can enjoy hiking and exploring the many trails at the Bella Vista Nature Reserve.
2. They can also try their hand at fishing in one of the many rivers and streams in the area.
3. If your kids are interested in history, be sure to take them to the multiple archaeological sites in Bella Vista.
4. For a more fun and active day, head to one of Bella Vista’s many beaches where kids can swim, play in the sand, and build sandcastles.
5. Kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals at the Monkey Sanctuary.
6. Another fun animal-related activity is taking a horseback ride through the forests of Bella Vista.
7. If your kids are thrill seekers, they can go zip lining or whitewater rafting.
8. For a more relaxing day, take the kids to one of Bella Vista’s many waterfalls.
9. Kids can learn about Dominica’s culture and history by visiting the Folklore and Culture Center.
10. And finally, no trip to Bella Vista would be complete without taking a dip in one of the many hot springs in the area.