There are many kid friendly things to do in Belgrade, Maine. One option is to go to the local library. The library has many kid friendly activities, including story time and crafts. Another option is to go to the local park. The park has many kid friendly activities, including a playground and a pond. Lastly, you can go to the local museum. The museum has many kid friendly activities, including a tour and a chance to see old artifacts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Belgrade, Maine
1. Visit the Children’s Museum of Maine: The Children’s Museum of Maine is a great place for kids to learn and explore. They offer hands-on exhibits and programs that kids will love.
2. Take a scenic walk or hike: There are many beautiful trails to explore in Belgrade. This is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise with the kids.
3.Visit the Belgrade Lakes: The Belgrade Lakes are a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and boating. There are also many hiking trails nearby.
4. Play at one of the local parks: There are several parks in Belgrade that offer playgrounds, picnic areas, and recreation programs.
5. Go canoeing or kayaking: Canoeing and kayaking are popular activities on the Belgrade Lakes. There are many rental companies that can provide you with the equipment you need.
6. attend a concert or sporting event: The Civic Center hosts many events throughout the year including concerts, plays, and sporting events.
7. Go to the movies: The local movie theater is a great place to take the kids on a rainy day.
8. Visit the library: The library offers a variety of programs and resources for kids of all ages.
9. Have a picnic: There are many scenic spots in Belgrade that make great picnic spots.
10. Go snowmobiling: Belgrade is a great place to go snowmobiling with many trails to explore.