There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Beibei, China! For starters, the city is home to several parks, including the popular Beibei Wolfberry Trees Park. This park is a great spot for kids to run around and play, and it also has a few playgrounds. If your kids are into animals, they’ll also enjoy a visit to the Beibei Zoo, where they can see all sorts of different animals from China and around the world.
Another great option for kids in Beibei is the city’s many museums. The Beibei Museum of Natural History is a great place to learn about the area’s animals and plants, and the Beibei Museum of Chinese Folklore is also interesting for kids. And, of course, no visit to Beibei would be complete without a stop at the Great Wall of China. While it’s not the most kid-friendly activity, it’s definitely something that your kids will remember for the rest of their lives!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beibei, China
1. The first kid friendly thing to do in Beibei is to visit the Chengdu Panda Base. The base is home to over 50 giant pandas and offers a great opportunity to learn about these amazing animals.
2. Another great activity for kids in Beibei is to visit the Jinsha River Archaeological Site Museum. The museum showcases the ancient culture and history of the region with exhibits of pottery, bronze, and jade artifacts.
3. For a fun and educational activity, kids can visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation System. The system is over 2,200 years old and is still in use today. It is a great way to learn about ancient Chinese engineering.
4. The Sichuan Provincial Museum is another great option for kids in Beibei. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the Sichuan Province.
5. Another option for kids is to visit the Beibei Amusement Park. The park has a variety of rides and attractions, making it a great place to spend a day.
6. The Beibei Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. The zoo also has a petting zoo, making it a great place for kids to interact with animals.
7. For a unique experience, kids can visit the Tongluo Tulou. The Tulou are traditional earthen houses that were built in the Fujian Province.
8. The Leshan Giant Buddha is another must-see attraction in Beibei. The Buddha is over 1,300 years old and is the largest of its kind in the world.
9. The Wuhou Temple is another great option for kids in Beibei. The temple is dedicated to the warlord Liu Bei and is a great place to learn about ancient Chinese history.
10. The last kid friendly activity on our list is to visit the Wenchang Space Launch Center. The center is China’s only manned space launch facility and offers a great opportunity to learn about the country’s space program.