If you’re looking for something to do with the kids in Beetown, Wisconsin, there are plenty of options. The city is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the Beetown Zoo, the Beetown Aquarium, and the Beetown Children’s Museum. You can also take the kids to one of the city’s many parks, such as the Beetown Municipal Park or the Beetown Community Park. And if the weather is nice, you can always take the kids to the Beetown Water Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beetown, Wisconsin
1. Take a tour of the Badger State Brewing Company.
2. Visit the largest cuckoo clock in the world at The Clock Tower.
3. Learn about the American Revolution at The American Independence Museum.
4. See a show at The Grand Opera House.
5. Visit the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium.
6. Get a bird’s eye view of Beetown from The lOngest Swing Set in the World.
7. Take a ride on The Great American Roller Coaster.
8. Have some fun at The Fun Spot.
9. Test your luck at The Potawatomi Bingo Casino.
10. Learn about the history of the area at The Beetown Historical Society Museum.