If you’re looking for something fun to do with the kids in Beersel, Belgium, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the whole family entertained. For starters, you can visit the Bellewaerde Theme Park, which features rides, shows, and a zoo. If you’re looking for something a little more cultural, you can visit the Grand Place, a central square in Brussels that is full of historic buildings and museums. And of course, no trip to Belgium would be complete without enjoying some delicious Belgian chocolate! Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time with the kids in Beersel.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beersel, Belgium
1. Take a walk through the fairy tale-like woods of Beersel Castle.
2. Sip on some of Belgium’s finest beers at a local brewery.
3. Let the kids run wild at one of Beersel’s many parks.
4. Visit the ancient ruins of the Abbey of Villers-la-Ville.
5. Go for a leisurely bike ride around the scenic countryside.
6. Sample some of the delicious local cuisine at a traditional restaurant.
7. Learn about the history of Beersel at the local museum.
8. Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool at the recreation center.
9. Go on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the quaint streets of old town.
10. Spend a day exploring the pretty medieval town of Bruges.