There are many kid friendly things to do in Beek, Netherlands. One of the most popular is the Zuiderzee Museum. This museum is dedicated to the history of the Zuiderzee, a former shallow inlet of the North Sea. The museum has many interactive exhibits that teach about the history and culture of the Zuiderzee. Other kid friendly activities in Beek include visiting the Dutch Water Museum, the Beekse Bergen Safari Park, and the Diergaarde Blijdorp Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Beek, Netherlands
1. Visit the Munnickenheide sand dunes.
2. Go for a swim in the famous Zuidlaardermeer lake.
3. Visit the Beekse Bergen Safari Park and get up close and personal with the animals.
4. Take a ride on the Efteling Theme Park rides.
5. Visit the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
6. Take a day trip to Kinderdijk and see the windmills up close.
7. Play in the biggest indoor playground in Europe, the Ballorig indoor playground.
8. Visit the EYOF Centre in Heerlen and participate in sports or watch sports events.
9. Have a blast at the Splashtacular Waterpark in Roosendaal.
10. Visit the Maastricht Caves, the largest caves in the Netherlands.