Bear River City is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to do that will keep them entertained for hours. For the younger kids, there is a great playground located in the center of town. The playground has a climbing structure, swings, and plenty of room to run around. There is also a spray park adjacent to the playground, which is a perfect place to cool off on a hot day. For the older kids, there is a skate park and a BMX track. Both of these are great places to let off some energy and have some fun. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails throughout the area, which are perfect for exploring with the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bear River City, Utah
1. Visit the Bear River Heritage Museum to learn about the area’s history and culture.
2. View the historic homes and buildings in Bear River City’s Historic District.
3. Spend a day fishing, hiking, or picnicking at scenic Reservoir State Park.
4. Go for a swim at one of Bear River City’s three public pools.
5. Play a round of golf at the city’s 9-hole golf course.
6. Attend a performance at the Bear River Valley Little Theatre.
7.Join the Bear River Senior Citizens Club for social activities and events.
8. Visit the Bear River City Public Library to check out books, movies, and more.
9. Enjoy a meal at one of Bear River City’s restaurants or cafes.
10. Shop for local goods at Bear River City’s Farmer’s Market or one of the town’s two malls.