Bear, Delaware is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones busy, including visiting the Bear Library, participating in one of the many community events, or exploring one of the many parks.
The Bear Library is a great place to take your kids. They offer a variety of programs and activities for kids, including story times, arts and crafts, and movie nights. They also have a large selection of books, movies, and games that your kids can check out.
There are many community events that are perfect for families with kids. Some of these events include the Bear Cub Scout Pack 60 Blue and Gold Banquet, the Bear Cub Scout Pack 444 Blue and Gold Banquet, the Bear Easter Egg Hunt, and the Bear Memorial Day Parade. These events are a great way to get your kids involved in the community and meet other families.
Bear has many parks that are perfect for exploring with your kids. Some of these parks include Lums Pond State Park, Glasgow Regional Park, and White Clay Creek Preserve. These parks have hiking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, and more. Your kids will love exploring all the different areas of these parks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bear, Delaware
1. Kids can learn about history at the Newlin Grist Mill.
2. They can explore nature at Bob Ashley Community Park.
3. They can get active at the Bear Library branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Delaware.
4. They can learn about farming at Fifer Orchards.
5. They can enjoy the great outdoors at White Clay Creek State Park.
6. They can have fun at the Delaware Children’s Museum.
7. They can learn about animals at the Brandywine Zoo.
8. They can play at W.B. Simpson Memorial Park.
9. They can enjoy the arts at the Baby Grand.
10. They can learn about science at the Delaware Museum of Natural History.