Bayswater is a great place for families with small children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, such as visiting the Kensington Gardens, spending time in the Queen’s Park, or going for a ride on the Bayswater Tube.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, there are also a number of parks and playgrounds in the area. Hyde Park is a great option, as it has a large playground and a number of different sports facilities.
If you’re looking to do some shopping, Bayswater is home to a number of different shops and malls. Westfield London is a great option, as it has a wide variety of stores and a food court.
Whatever you’re looking for, Bayswater is a great place to bring your family for a fun day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bayswater, United Kingdom
1. Take a walk or bike ride along the picturesque Bayswater Riverside.
2. Visit the local parks, such as Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Holland Park.
3. Go for a swim at one of Bayswater’s many public pools.
4.Explore the many shops and boutiques in the Bayswater area.
5.Grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafes, restaurants, and pubs in Bayswater.
6. Take a ride on the London Eye or the Aquarium Carousel.
7. Visit the Frankenstein Castle attraction.
8. Play a game of laser tag at the Laser Quest centre.
9. Try your hand at bowling at the All Star Lanes bowling alley.
10. Catch a movie at the Vue cinema.