Bayard is a city rich in history and culture, and there are many kid-friendly things to do in Bayard. One can explore the old mining town, tour the historic Trolley Museum, or learn about the area’s history at the local museum. There are also many outdoor activities to enjoy, such as hiking, picnicking, and biking. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in Bayard!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bayard, New Mexico
1. Visit the beautiful and historic Ft. Bayard.
2. Stroll down main street and enjoy the many shops and galleries.
3. Visit the local museums and learn about the history of the area.
4. Enjoy a day of hiking or picnicking in one of the many parks.
5. Go fishing or boating in one of the many lakes and streams.
6. Play a round of golf at one of the local courses.
7. Take a scenic drive through the countryside.
8. Go camping or stargazing in one of the many camping areas.
9. Visit the local wineries and taste some of the delicious wines.
10. Spend a day exploring the beautiful Gila National Forest.