If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in Bay Shore, New York, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained. For a start, the nearby shoreline offers plenty of opportunity for fishing, swimming, boating and picnicking. If you fancy something a little more active, head to one of the area’s many parks where you can go hiking, biking or riding horses. For a taste of history, pay a visit to the William Roosevelt home which is now a museum, or take a leisurely stroll around the Bay Shore Historical Society. If the weather is less than ideal, head to one of the local malls where you can enjoy some shopping, or alternatively, spend some time indoors at one of the area’s many indoor play places.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bay Shore, New York
1. Visit the Adventureland amusement park for a day of thrills and fun.
2. Play a round of miniature golf at one of Bay Shore’s many courses.
3. Go on a nature hike atone of Bay Shore’s beautiful parks.
4. Visit the Bay Shore Historical Society Museum to learn about the town’s rich history.
5. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride around Bay Shore to see the sights.
6. Go fishing at one of Bay Shore’s many fishing spots.
7. Play in the water at Bay Shore’s waterfront Splash Park.
8. Ride the Bay Shore Miniature Train for a fun and unique experience.
9. Visit the Bay Shore Arts Council Art Gallery to see some amazing artwork.
10. Attend a show at the Bay Shore Marina Summer Theatre for some great family entertainment.